Lowongan Kerja Senior Process Engineer di PT Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia
Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia (KNI), a joint venture company between Armindo Group and Orica Group, is constructing a large scale contiuous chemical manufacturing facility located in Bontang, East Kalimantan. The facility is world scale utilising the best available most advanced technology of its type globally.
Kaltim Nitrate Indonesia is determined to deliver the best performing ammonium nitrate manufacturing complex in the world and is seeking skilled, experienced and committed applicants to form members of a successful site team. Extensive training including training in International locations will be provided for successful applicants in order to position them and the facility for success from day one.
Orica Group is one of the leading publicly-owned companies. We are also one of the few truly global Australian-based companies, with operations in around 50 countries and customers in twice that many.
Armindo Group is one of the pioneer in the ammonium nitrate business which includes importing and distributing this product within Indonesia.With its fast distribution network through out Indonesia Amindo is currently one the country s leading company in this business.
Senior Process Engineer The main role of the Senior Process Engineer at KNI is to provide technical leadership for external and internal OBL processes (including Bagging) and assist in providing direction and management of solutions to immediate and long term process, safety, and environmental problems on the Nitric Acid and Ammonium Nitrate plants. This position reports to Technical Manager.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering.
• At least 5 years substantial work experience in a variety of roles including design, commissioning, project management and production with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Preferable working experience in Urea Fertilizer plant or other relevant petrochemical industries.
• Proven knowledge in Chemical Engineering principles and relevant process technologies.
• Experience in leading Hazop and Chazop evaluations.
• Knowledge of DCS System.
• Strong customer focus.
• Strong skills in facilitating the implementation of work through others without direct authority.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a variety of experience levels and position types.
Interested applicants should send their resume, recent photograph, referees, and salary expectation by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org and put the applied position at your email subject.
All applications will be treated, strictly, confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified. Not letter than 2 weeks.