Lowongan Kerja QC Inspector di Tri Patra
Tripatra is a reputable Company in Energy sector and has been operating in Indonesia for more than 35 years. Tripatra has established a proven track record in providing safe reliable engineered solution to infrastructure needs in Energy sectors through: EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction), Engineering & Project Management, Engineered Equipment Packaging, O & M (Operation and Maintenance)
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Tripatra is now inviting the experiences candidates who poses relevant education background, experience, and competencies to join the company.
Roles & Responsibility:
1. Ensuring that oil electrical construction activities (i.e. installation, loop checks, completions and pre-commissioning of the Electrical works.) are carried out in accordance with approved Procedures, Specifications, Method Statement, Project Specifications, Project Procedures and relevant codes & Standards to review the relevant document prior to start of construction e.g. ITP, Project specification, etc.
2. Performing inspection and supervision of the electrical installation and testing activities carried out on the construction sites and/or Subcontractor’s workshops in accordance with approved subcontractors ITP inspection points and related notifications.
3. Monitoring and reporting progress against the approved inspection & test plan.
4. Interfacing on inspection activities with site based Client discipline engineers.
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years experiences in electrical QC inspector in oil & gas sector
• Familiar with codes and standards such as IEC, PUIL, PSLN, etc
• Should be able to speak English and communicate effectively
Please send your complete application letter, certificates, CV, recent photograph, and put job title name as the email subject (not more than 500 KB) to : email@example.com
Only short listed Candidates will be contacted